Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mego Prego!

         At this point in the story i would have like more detail, afte rweeks of supposedly staying apart their secret meetings are founded and molly is pronounced pregnant by Charlie peaceful.Tommy was supposed to have been their only gateway but was betrayed. He had loved Molly and Molly and his brother were lovers. It was obviously hard to take as the jealousy and hurt is run through tommo's mind over and over again. Molly is now living with the peaceful family and charlie is as happy could be, having no interest in tommy, tommy spends his days avoiding both characters. Even knowing this I wonder how it would feel to be in Moll'y shoes. I wouldn't know how to explain it, why it happened and why Charlie had to  leave to the war, but at least he promised to come back right? I believe I would be lonely and confused knowing that Bertha was there for me but missing charlie every day and wishing i had let tommy in just a little more. I would hope I wouldn't have to raise a child on my own and know very well what may happen to the Peaceful "twins" millions of miles away in a war they were never meant to fight in.
Krista Juenke

No comments:

Post a Comment